- I really like Lena Headey's interior design tastes. And also like her practicality for choosing to live in the Valley in a reasonably-sized house for her family.
- These teen girls protesting in their quinceañera dresses are far braver than I ever could be.
- Fan Ho, Hong Kong's poet with a camera.
- Dr. Jen Gunter's takedown of GOOP has been a lot of fun. Also for fun I checked Dr. Gundry's license and noticed that under the self-reported board certification, he lists "American Board of Urology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery", which is weird. The board of Urology does not certify for female pelvic medicine; that would be under the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. His board certification(s) should be for the specialties he practices in, which would be primarily cardiology and thoracic surgery. So, that's just strange. Wonder why he doesn't list his actual boards, and if he does have them (board certification is not a requirement to be a doctor, it's just a lot of hospitals/insurances/med groups prefer that their doctors maintain board certification to stay current on knowledge), if they're current.
- So my teenage horror reading might be turned into a TV show: Fox is developing R.L. Stine's Fear Street with a female director, Leigh Janiak. Someone please please please pick up Christopher Pike.
- New Guillermo Del Toro movie: