- The problem isn't Obamacare; it's insurance companies. Too true.
- I think it's the last day for the women's sci-fi and fantasy Humble Bundle. I've been waffling, but I think I will get it.
- And then read this: Dystopian dreams: How feminist sci-fi predicted the future. Like no shit. I've been terrified to re-read Butler's Parable of the Sower or Atwood's Handmaid's Tale.
- Speaking of which, the Hulu trailer is here.
- Also rolling my eyes forever at Aaron Sorkin reminding me why I never really got into West Wing and found everything after kind of insufferable. David E. Kelley suffers from the same issues.
- Was literally just thinking about how many male writers actually just plagiarized their wives or profited off of and took credit for their hard work. See Zelda Fitzgerald.
- Beijing continues to rule Hong Kong with the election of Carrie Lam, first woman leader, opposed by pro-democracy activists.