I don't know about you guys, but I'm so tired of various blogs recommending the same NPR-inflected podcasts over and over again. So I've been kind of looking around for podcasts that are more interesting, and especially from women and people of color. Anyway, here are some new ones that I'm thinking of adding to my playlist:
- Bruce Lee podcast - "Join Bruce Lee's daughter Shannon Lee and culture analyst Sharon Ann Lee for a conversation about the life and philosophy of Bruce Lee. Each episode will dig deep into Bruce’s philosophy to provide guidance and action on how to cultivate our truest selves."
- Yellow Peril - From the YOMYOMF family, this promises to be really bro-y, hopefully not in a really douchy way.
- Show Your Work - From LaineyGossip, a podcast about how celebrity is actual work and how people do it.
- Anna Faris is Unqualified - Looks like celeb interviews?
- Racist Sandwich - Food and race.
- See Something Say Something - Muslim in America
- W. Kamau Bell's podcasts
- 2 Dope Queens - Jessica Williams and Phoebe Robinson
- Sooo Many White Guys - Phoebe Robinson, about people who definitely are not white guys.